XML Constraints Project
This site contains resources used in different experiments for some papers in the topic of XML Constraints.
- Flavio Ferrarotti, Victoria University of Wellington
- Sven Hartmann, Clausthal University of Technology
- Sebastian Link, The University of Auckland
- Mauricio Marin, Yahoo! Labs
- Emir Muñoz, Fujitsu Ireland Ltd., National University of Ireland
- TLDKS 2013: "The Finite Implication Problem for Expressive XML Keys: Foundations, Applications, and Performance Evaluation"
- DEXA 2012: "Performance Analysis of Algorithms to Reason about XML Keys"
- WISE 2013: "Soft Cardinality Constraints on XML Data - How Exceptions Prove the Business Rule"
Fujitsu Ireland Ltd.
National University of Ireland